At Yoli, we know that your body needs a wide variety of nutrients to perform at its best. Fruits and vegetables are a key part of a healthy diet, and supplementing your intake can have a significant impact on your health. That’s why today, we’re spotlighting our newest product: Lean Greens!
Lean Greens is a green drink that offers a full serving of vegetables with every scoop. With thirty different fruits and vegetables, it’s the perfect way to get the nutrients you need to thrive!
Lean Greens contains two proprietary blends: NutriPhyll™ and AlkaPhyte™. NutriPhyll is a potent blend of fruits and vegetables, and AlkaPhyte is a blend of alkaline greens designed to support a healthy body pH. These two blends are unique to Yoli, so you won’t find them anywhere else.
In addition to key vegetables including kale, spinach, and wheat grass, Lean Greens also includes some fruits and vegetables that your diet most likely does not provide, including:
- Chlorella, which is a single-cell algae that contains chlorophyll, protein, iron, vitamins C and B12, beta carotene, and 19 amino acids.
- Spirulina, which is a cyanobacteria (blue-green algae) that contains protein, vitamins, minerals, carotenoids, and antioxidants.
- Ashwagandha, which is also known as Withania somnifera. Ashwagandha is a plant most commonly found in India, and the root is powdered to be used as a supplement.
- Acerola, also known as the Barbados cherry. Acerola is known for being high in vitamin C.
- You can combine YES and Lean Greens for a shake that packs a heavy nutritional punch! Our favorite is pretty simple: just blend one scoop of Chocolate YES, one scoop of Lean Greens, and 16 ounces of milk or almond milk.
- In addition to drinking Lean Greens, don’t forget to eat plenty of fruits and vegetables! Fruits and veggies are an important part of a healthy diet, so make sure you continue to make them a priority.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.